Together We are Hundredgivers
Hundredgivers is who we are as a community when we put our minds to it…
Hundredgivers is a nonprofit aimed at accelerating sustainability initiatives that benefit community and social wellbeing while conserving earth’s precious resources. We do this by helping to develop and promote these initiatives, building community awareness and educating the public about sustainability solutions, and seeking funding opportunities to launch initiatives or expand pilots.
Our mission is to inspire and empower more individuals, organizations, and businesses to take good care of each other and the planet.
We focus on social equity, health, resource conservation, regenerative agriculture, clean energy, climate change, and sustainability of all living species.
Please join us in thinking, acting, and creating ways to help our local and global communities thrive with sustainability, and make a difference in the wellbeing and happiness of each other.
Join the Hundredgivers Community
If you’d like to get involved in our community, here are some ways you can get started:
- Share your ideas for solutions in blog comments or in the contact form.
- Become a guest blogger for Hundredgivers.
- Become a Hundredgivers sponsor, partner or donor.
- Let us know how we can help promote or launch an initiative in your community.
- And finally, sign up to receive notification of new blog posts by subscribing to our email list. We usually send out updates about once a week. Blogs cover ideas for community and planet wellbeing, sustainability and projects we are supporting.