Hundredgivers is a community working together
Hundredgivers is a nonprofit working to accelerate sustainability initiatives that benefit the community while conserving earth’s precious resources.
Together we are Hundredgivers. Please join us!
Our mission is to inspire and empower individuals, organizations, and businesses to take good care of each other and the planet.
We aim to increase awareness about climate change solutions, and launch sustainability initiatives benefitting our local and global communities.
We focus on resource conservation, regenerative agriculture, clean energy, climate change solutions, social equity, community health and sustainability.
Please join us in creating ways to help our local communities thrive with sustainability, wellbeing and happiness.
Together we are Hundredgivers
Here are some ways you can get involved in the Hundredgivers community:
- Subscribe to our newsletter! We send out updates about projects we are supporting, our latest blog post, and special events (no more than once a week).
- Become a Hundredgivers partner, donor, or volunteer.
- Become a guest blogger for Hundredgivers.
- Share your ideas for solutions in blog comments or in the contact form.
- Let us know how we can help launch or accelerate an initiative in your community!