Together We are Hundredgivers
Hundredgivers is who we are as a community when we put our minds to it
Hundredgivers is a nonprofit working to accelerate sustainability initiatives that benefit the community while conserving earth’s precious resources.
Our mission is to inspire and empower individuals, organizations, and businesses to take good care of each other and the planet.
We promote community awareness about sustainability and climate change solutions, and seek funding opportunities to launch initiatives and expand pilots.
We focus on social equity, community health, resource conservation, regenerative agriculture, clean energy, climate change solutions, and sustainability of all living species.
Please join us in thinking, acting, and creating ways to help our local and global communities thrive with sustainability, wellbeing and happiness.
Join the Hundredgivers Community
If you’d like to get involved in our community, here are some ways you can get started:
- Sign up to our newsletter! We send out updates no more than once a week about projects we are supporting, our latest blog post, and special events.
- Become a Hundredgivers sponsor, partner or donor.
- Share your ideas for solutions in blog comments or in the contact form.
- Become a guest blogger for Hundredgivers.
- Let us know how we can help promote, launch, or accelerate an initiative in your community!